March 29, 2009

Week 5 (Including Montly Measurement: Month 1)

Sunday, March 29, 2009
Another new week! I have been SO concerned that I was going to blow things while I'm here in BC. While travelling and staying in Victoria I didn't track my food and am hoping my ability to estimate what I'm eating will be good enough to not have headed in the wrong direction. I won't be weighing myself until I'm home again - I want to maintain consistency and use the same scale. I will be taking measurements in the morning (should have done that today but forgot). Anyhow, as of today I am BACK ON TRACK! I started writing down my food and counting my calories again. I'm feeling relieved about it. I went for a nice walk today and am going to get back on track with my execising too. I did bring my "at home" workout stuff here with me so time to put it to use!
Mom has decided to let me count what she eats tomorrow to see where she's at with calorie intake. My success has piqued her curiosity. Should be fun!

Breakfast: 170
Snack: 128
Lunch: 413
Snack: 109
Dinner: 218
Snack: 161

Total Water: 6 cups + 1 cup caf-free tea
Total Calories: 1333
Also walked with Kali in the backpack for at least 1/2 an hour today but forgot to check the time when I got home.

Mom's calories were good. She'd be losing gradually though. With a little tweeking she'll be right on track to hit her goals.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Mon Mar 30.09

I'm keeping this short(ish) while I'm in BC.
Total Water: 5 cups + 3 cups caf-free tea
Total Calories in: 1538
Total Calories out: another untimed walk with Kali in the backpack. I'd guess an hour but forgot to keep track.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Tues Mar 31.09

Total Water: 6 cups
Total Calories: 1691 (whoops)

I think the calorie overage is due to the fact that I did my measurements today and was celebrating! LoL

Measurements:
Bicep - left: 11.75" (down 0.25)
Bicep - right: 11.75" (down 0.5)
Forearm - left: 10" (nc)
Forearm - right: 10" (nc)
Bust: 38.5" (down 1.0)
Waist: 31" (down 1.5)
Hips: 37.25" (down 1.25)
Upper Thigh - left: 23.0" (down 0.5)
Upper Thigh - right: 23.25" (down 0.75)
Lower Thigh (just above knee) - left: 15.25" (down 0.5)
Lower Thigh - right: 15.5" (down 0.75)
Calf - left: 14.75" (down 0.25)
Calf - right: 14.75 (down 0.5)
Everything is going in the right direction! Glad to see the results of staying on track. Having written all that out the results seem rather minor but it all adds up!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Wed Apr 1.09

Total Water: 7 cups + 3 cups caf-free tea
Total Calories: 1255

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Thu Apr 2.09

Walked for 1 hour with Kali in the backpack.

Total Water: 10 cups + 4 cups caf-free tea
Total Calories: 1312
Total Calories Expended: 354


~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Fri Apr 3.09

Walked for 0.5 hour with Kali in the stroller & 1 hour with her in the backpack.

Total Water: 6 cups + 6 cups caf-free tea
Total Calories: 1500
Total Calories Expended: 471

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Sat Apr 4.09

Walked & played @ the beach for 1.25 hours.

Total Water: 4 + 3 cup Caf-free tea + 2 cups milk
Total Calories: 2565 (My'bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment