Still not feeling great today. Eating is a chore nothing more. Too bad a little of that can't carry over to when I'm feeling better! (laughing) Did get out for a 33 minute walk with Kali in the backpack carrier. Would have walked a little longer than that but my new shoes were rubbing and I forgot to bring my bandaids (my'bad - I alway have bandaids in my pack - except for today obviously). Was still nice to be outside. And Kali's cheeks and nose were quite rosey by the time I called it quits. That little bit of wind really makes it colder!
Breakfast: 120
Lunch: 350
Snack: 109
Dinner: 776
Total Water: 2 cups + 2 cups Caf-Free tea + 2 cups milk
Total Calories In: 1355
Total Calories Expended: 197
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Mon Mar 16.09
Feeling a bit more like myself today. Not 100% yet but definitely an improvement. I'm REALLY excited about my Moms Group's very first DIY Bootcamp this evening!
YAHOOO! DIY Bootcamp ROCKS!!! This is totally something I want to keep doing!

Breakfast: 120
Lunch: 561
Snack: 80
Dinner: 450
DIY Bootcamp: -167
Walk: -113
Snack: 109
Total Water: 10 c + 2 c milk + 2 c caf-free tea
Total Calories In: 1497
Total Calories Expended: 280
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Tue Mar 17.09
Feeling almost back to normal today. Yay! So ya - I'm blaming the shots.
DIY Bootcamp success - feelin' it in my legs and tush already this morning! (laughing)
Breakfast: 193
Snack: 128
Snack: 129
Lunch: 214
Snack: 129
Dinner: 322
(I'm going out to Book Club tonight and have to NOT snack too much!!)
Snack: 528 (darn it!)
Total Water: 12 cups
Total Calories In: 1651
Off to bed and to start reading my new Book Club book!

No comments:
Post a Comment