Sun Mar 22.09
I got TOTALLY distracted having the open house today and didn't eat... I munched on veggies but was too caught up in having people dropping in to visit! I am a BAD host as I didn't even offer Amy (jewellery showcased @ open house) lunch!
This is embarassing...
Total Water: 7 cups + 2 cups caf-free tea
Total Calories: 987
My'bad!
I've got nothing going on during the day tomorrow and have DIY Bootcamp tomorrow evening so I'll eat normally!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Mon Mar 23.09
Had a really tough time eating enough today. Weird. Had a great second bootcamp. I'm going to miss it while I'm in BC for 2 weeks. Speaking of which, I'm trying to decide if I should pack my food scale or not... I'm a bit concerned about going 2 weeks without it. And I won't be weighing myself until the first Saturday I'm back home (April 11) because I want to keep using the same scale for consistency. I will be taking my tape measure though as the last Saturday of the month is Measure-Up Day. Wish me luck!
Total Water: 10 cups + 2 cups Caf-free tea
Total Calories In: 1402
Total Calories Expended: 316
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Tue Mar 24.09
Total Water: 5 cups + 2 cups of Caf-free tea
Total Calories: 1450
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Wed Mar 25.09
Total Water: 6 cups
Total Calories: 1316
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Thurs Mar 26.09
Travelling to BC today - didn't track
Fri Mar 27.09
In Victoria - didn't track
Sat Mar 28.09
Vic -> Chemainus - didn't track
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment