Well - today has been a pretty typical day. Watching what I eat but wanting to snack all day. I am going to be exercising every-other-day to get myself started so today isn't an exercise day. I may have to do at least a little something every day as I really seem to feel better when I know I've done something. This will be much easier when the weather is nicer and I can just pack Kali up and go for a hike. The battery in my scale died and I forgot to grab a new one when I was out - DUH. Will take care of that tomorrow. However I didn't snack all day - so I won that round! (laughing)
Nothing much else to babble about. I'm thinking that unless something spectacular happens I may post weekly after this first week. Although I do tend to ejoy babbling so I could be wrong! I'm just finding this is sucking up a bit more time than I'd anticipated and I really don't need to be spending MORE time on the computer...
I dug out a new recipe for dinner tonight and was really happy with it. Will definitely keep it on hand. Going to try out a few more as this progresses. I'm pretty bored with the meals we regularly eat.
Breakfast:
8oz Water & multivit & Vit D sup
Cereal = 200 cal
1/2 C milk = 66 cal
Snack:
8oz Water
Cereal bar = 109 cal
Lunch:
16oz Water
Baked burrito = 369 cal
Cucumber = 6 cal
1/2 a Cantaloupe = 94 cal
Snack:
16oz Water
Cereal bar = 109 cal
Strawberries = 65 cal
Dinner:
16oz Water
Corn (1/2 C) = 70 cal
Basmati Rice (1/4 C) = 70 cal
Lemon Tomato Herb Chicken (1/2 C) = 140 cal
1 bottle of beer (estimating until we hear back from the brewery!) = 165 cal
Total Water: 8 cups
Total Calories: 1463
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment