Well, this was the day that it all began.
The evening of February 28, 2009 I was feeling typically down about my eating habits, how I look physically, how I feel about myself, how I've been treating others lately, my lack of exercise, my SERIOUS lack of motivation, how I worry about the sort of example I am setting for my daughter, etc etc, etc and I'd finally had ENOUGH!
Enough of my lame excuses.
Enough of my whining.
Enough of knowing my weaknesses but failing to do anything ABOUT them.
Enough, enough, ENOUGH!
It's time to DO something.
No more excuses, no more whining (well, at least less whining!) and no more feeling sorry for myself about any of it!
I opted for one final popcorn & icecream pigout and things would change with the dawning of the new day.
That may sound silly, perhaps not the right way to start, but that's how it happened.
Saturday Weigh-In:
162.5 pounds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment