Sun Mar 8.09
Today started well, until I had to go shopping for boots to wear in Africa. We "shopped" over lunch and that totally threw off my day. I feel like I am playing calorie catch-up in order to hit my minimum! I'm a terrible shopper (don't enjoy it most times) and today I got into a mood when boot shopping didn't go as easily as I hoped and that made it all take even longer...
Breakfast: 153 cal
Snack: 142 cal
Lunch: 249 cal
Snack: 237 cal
Dinner: 292 cal
Snack: 260 cal
Total Water: 8 Cups & 2 cups of caffine-free tea
Total Calories: 1533
~*~
Mon Mar 9.09
So today I got Dan Grant's brand new In-Home Program through his website. Just click on this link (http://www.gymsuperstar.com/) and scroll down until you see the hyperlink titled "Click Here To Get The Gym Superstar In-home Program NOW!". It was $22.60 Canadian and came with a few bonuses including his IGNITE Fat Burn Nutrition Plan. I like the look of the workout options and the IGNITE FBNP looks pretty common-sense. I'm going to stick with counting calories for now and will also stick with the "No Props? No Prob!" workout for this week. I think I may switch to Dan's program next week... Time will tell! I still haven't even tried the other two in-home workouts I found previously! (laughing)
WORKOUT: "No Props? No Prob!"
Warm-Up: 5 min jog on the spot & knee-elbow touches
Exercise 1: Side Bridge with Abduction: 3 sets of 12 reps
Exercise 2: Wraparound Ankle Touch: 3 sets of 12 reps
Exercise 3: Double-Stop Pushup: 3 sets of 10 reps
Exercise 5: Windshield Wiper: 3 sets of 12 reps
Exercise 4: Pushup Position Bird Dog: 3 sets of 12 reps
Exercise 6: Supine Row: 3 sets of 12 reps
Cool-Down: 10 min stretching
This took me 54 minutes & I'm feelin' good!
Breakfast: 150 cal
Snack: 154 cal
Lunch pre-workout: 226 cal
(lunch got split up because Kali went down for a nap early & I took advantage and did my workout!)
Workout(54 minutes calculated as Low Impact Aerobics): -375 cal
Lunch post-workout: 337 cal
Snack: 109 cal
Dinner: 576 cal
Snack: 194 cal
Total Water: 10 C & 6 Caff-Free Tea & 2 Milk
Total Calories In: 1746
Total Calories Expended: 375
~*~
Tue Mar 10.09
I am tempted to keep blogging my DETAILED diet but it just takes up so much more time. Maybe if things slip at any point I'll restart doing that. My diet is good right now. Not great and not perfect, but good. I'm comfortable with it and feel confident that it's working with me to reach my goals and my potential. I'm already getting those "What if I gain/don't lose again this week?" butterflies! (laughing) Truly - what if? All that means is my body is adjusting to the changes. Nothing to worry about really. But tell my nag-voice that...
My Moms Group ROCKS!! We've started a Get Fit sub-group and I am SO excited about it! We're talking about doing weekly evening walks and a weekly evening DIY-Bootcamp! Such an amazing group of women - and the positive energy is totally contagious! I can't wait to see this up and running! With the weather being what it is, and the fact that I'm taking a fitness class Thursday nights at the moment, I'm going to be joining in when I get back from BC. Hopefully the weather will be better and my fitness class will be over so it'll all fall into place.
This has TOTALLY boosted my motivation once again!
Yahooo!!!
Breakfast: 189 cal
Snack: 109 cal
Lunch: 360 cal
Snack: 176 cal
Dinner: 391 cal
Snack: 260 cal
One obvious adjustment I need to make is getting more calories earlier in the day. It's tough as I generally feel snacky (read "bored") in the evenings. I'll work on improving that.
Total Water: 12 cups + 4 cups of CF tea
Total Calories: 1485 (need to bump that up a hair still.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment