Well, we all knew week 1 was almost too good to be true but I weighed in at 158.0 this morning for a total loss of 4.5 pounds so far. 11 pounds to go! Yahoo!
I'm fighting the "bummed" feeling because I didn't lose more but I do know that the numbers still went in the right direction so I have nothing to complain about. I think it's more the fact that I'm sore from my shots (probably shouldn't have gone to my fitness class the same night that I got my shots after all!) and that I'm not not feeling 100%. Not sure if it's the shots or if I'm getting sick. I guess time will tell.
Although I'd hoped to do a little workout today I've opted to just take it easy instead as I'm not really hungry and eating is a bit of a challenge today.
On the UP side, I've scheduled a Hike Club walk for tomorrow afternoon. It will be nice to get out and get some fresh air. And - my fabulous mom's group is trying out our first DIY Bootcamp Monday evening! That should be fun!!
I'm really excited that the weather is improving and am looking forward to spending a lot more time outside being active.
Week #3 starts tomorrow!
Breakfast: 120 cal
Snack: 109 cal
Lunch: 375 cal
Dinner: 699 cal
Total Water: 5 cups + 6 cups Caf-Free tea + 2 cups milk
Total Calories: 1303
Just not feeling very well today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Keep up the great work....remember, this is a life overhaul, not a short term endeavor! You'll have good and bad days, but as long as you're taking steps towards your ultimate goal, then you are successful. I've stalled out on my loss the last few days, have added in a little more food though so we'll see how things play out this week. Good luck and we'll touch bases towards the end of the week - Cheri
ReplyDelete