Still playing catch-up. I think I do better when I blog better. It seems to be one of my strongest motivators. Seems to help keep me honest and on track.
Sun May 24
Didn't track and ate like a doofus.
Mon May 25
Bootcamp for 45 minutes.
Eating was a repeat of Sunday. I'm embarassed to say I've been binging on crackers at night. Head to bed with a book and a part box of crackers. Stop reading when the crackers are done. What am I doing??????????????
Tues May 26
Doing a better job but not writing down the calories.
Breakfast:
Single Serving of Cereal
Splash of milk on cereal
Snack:
Nutrigrain bar
Haven't been drinking! That's not going to help!
Lunch:
3 Cups Water
Corn Tortillia Pizza and a few extra bites of sausage
Snack:
2 Cups Water
Cereal Bar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And then I fell off the wagon HARD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment