May 10, 2009

4 Day KITP Cleanse: Day 4

Thank goodness today is the last day. Just not in the mood for it anymore. Looking forward to seeing if it was even worth it when I step on the scale tomorrow morning! (laughing)

Breakfast:
2 cups water
Grapefruit = 110C
2 cups black tea with chai spices
Between Meals:
2 cups water
2 cups black tea with chai spices
11:35 - My'bad... DANG 2 little chocolate easter eggs have never tasted so good! (Add 103 calories)
Lunch:
2 cups water
1 cup unsweetened prune juice (ewww! I make a worse face drinking this than a shot of cheap tequillia! And I have to have TWO cups with dinner...) = 180C
1/2 cup of celery (supposed to be 1 cup but that's all I had) = 77C
1/2 a cup of cantaloupe (was supposed to be celery) = 40C
1/2 cup stewed tomatoes (was supposed to be squash but I ran out) = 50C
2 cups black tea with chai spices
Dinner:
2 cups water
Burger (3.6oz) = (needed 6 ounces didn't have enough so added some deer sausage) = 63C
Deer sausage (2.4oz) = 134C
1/2 cup green beans = 10C
1/2 cup raw fresh tomato = 27C
2 cups unsweetened prune juice (GACK - not any better this time!) = 360C

9:08pm - My goodness. 3 cups of prune juice...

No comments:

Post a Comment