May 9, 2009

4 Day KITP Cleanse: Day 3

Blah... Feeling nausious as soon as I drank my water this morning. Other than that not bad. Am NOT looking forward to green beans and tomato juice @ lunch time... That made me nausious last time...

Breakfast:
2 cups water
Grapefruit (g) = 113C
Looking forward to my tea now! Need some morning energy.
2 cups black tea with chai spices
Between Meals:
2 cups water
2 cups black tea with chai spices
I'm COLD today. Wonder if it's lack of calories or just the weather?
2 cups bengal spice tea
I want a SNACK!!! Grrr...
Lunch:
2 cups water
2 HB eggs = 198C
1/2 cup green beans = 10C
1/2 cup squash = 41C
1 cup tomato juice = 50C
Not so gaggy with the tomato juice & green beans today - thank goodness!
2 cups black tea with chai spice
I think I would like to have a nap now!
Between Meals:
2 cups water
2 cups bengal spice tea
Dinner:
The kids get to have Boston Pizza dinner tonight. SO unfair! (laughing)
4 cups water
Extra-lean ground beef (8oz) = 139C (This really is a lot of meat!)
1 cup stewed tomatoes = 50C
1 apple (oz) = 79C
2 cups bengal spice tea
8:15pm - I REEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYYYYY want a "bad" snack!!
After Dinner
4 cups bengal spice tea

Total Water: 10 cups
Total Black Tea: 6 cups
Total caff-free Tea: 8 cups
Total calories: 680
Wow... I'm somehow amazed that I've lasted 3 days. 3 days down. 1 to go.
Feeling a bit bloated this evening. Could be all the fluids though! (laughing)
I think I'll be glad to get back to 1500~ish calories per day as of Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment