So, being the girl that I am, I've been wanting to fit back into my wedding dress. Well, today was the day! I kinda thought it would fit and tried it on earlier by myself but I needed help with the zipper so while hubby was home I decided to give it a try.
Almost 6 years after our wedding I can fit comfortably into my wedding dress!
Ta Da!

Almost 6 years after our wedding I can fit comfortably into my wedding dress!
Ta Da!

The only downside is that I think my bust measurement must have been bigger 6 years ago...
= )
THEN - while things were going good - I got a little carried away and dug out my highschool grad dress! So here is a flash back to May 7 1993... (laughing)


Well done Erika. You are truly an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteWell Warrior:
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say, outstanding is the word that comes to mind. Honest effort and success has always been you hallmark so congratuations on the weight lose and fitness. People are expressing how beautifull you look - seems to me that you have always been beautiful. One of my fondess memories of sharing this plane with you; was when you ran the city bylaw dept and I had the opportunity to run into you in the underground walkway. We walked to court together and I was so absolutely proud to be with someone who could only be discribed that day as stunning. It never hurts a males ego to be associated with beauty, so that was a great day for me. However, we both know many good looking people and that alone does not make them beautiful. True beauty radiates from what is inside and that my friend is why so many of your friends can see the beauty of you. You are what you are - a friend, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and you are beautiful in any of the roles. So enjoy you physical beauty but relish in who you are - for that is what people really see!! As for me, when close my eyes and remember Erika, it is with the blonde hair blowing in the wind, the sparkling glint in the eyes, the sword drawn and bloody, standing proudly awaiting life's next adventure. Rock on Warrior! Peace, Love, Laughter & Sunshine