Wed May 13.09
(Curiosity strikes again: 149.5 pounds)
Breakfast:
2 Cups Water
Cereal 165C
Snack:
2 Cups Water
Tim Horton's FV Cap 250C
Lunch:
2 Cups Water
3 Cups Caffinated Tea
Crackers, Sausage & Cheese est 400C
Snack:
4 Cups Water
Popcorn 130C
Butter 70C
Dinner:
2 Cups Water
Chicken Bruschetta est 300C
Snack:
(Self Sabotage strikes again!)
3 martinis 558C
Popcorn Twists est 300C
Total Water: 12 Cups
Total Caffinated Tea: 3 Cups
Total Calories: 2223
Thu May 14.09
Yup - it happened again. I HAD to step on the scale this morning! (laughing) 149.5 and holding. I've had enough of my silly obsessive moment. I'm going to stop whining and climb back up on my horse named Motivation!
So - I know I'm going out for dinner tonight so I've been saving calories as best I can because I have no idea where we're going!
Breakfast:
4 Cups Water
Yogurt 160C
Snack:
2 Cups Water
Mixed fruit (cantaloupe, honeydew, strawberries, grapes & pineapple) est 300C
Snack:
2 Cups Water
Granola Bar 150C
2 Cups Caf-free tea
Snack:
2 Cups Caf-free tea
2 rice cakes 90C
Dinner:
4 cups water
Chicken 140C
Salad 71C
Fries 100C
I think I may have come up with why I'm stumbling. I think I need to get my physical activity back up where it was. I WAS doing bootcamp and working out at home every other day and have bailed on it since when I left for my trip to BC. I've scheduled three walks over the next weeks time and am hoping this will get me back on track.Why on earth would I come this far and throw it all away? What am I doing?
Snack:
2 cups Water
Popcorn & butter 270C
Crasins 231C
Cookies 195C
Noodles 280C
Total Water: 16 Cups
Caf-free Tea: 4 Cups
Total Calories: 2087
Hmmm... ACTUALLY - now that I look at my calories - if it weren't for the stupid crash diet I'm really just eating around my maintenance level. Well, a little over (which may show when I weigh myself on Sat morning) but not actually a lot... Hmmm... I think I just need to find a way to give myself a good swift kick in the arse!
Fri May 15.09
So I am thinking that maybe self-sabotage isn't quite what it is. I think it's slacking off on being as rigid and focused with my calories. If I "get away with" eating poorly and it doesn't affect me negatively (weight gain, etc) then I figure it's "okay" and keep on the same track until it does affect me. Then I have to re-evaluate and find a way to re-motivate myself. That's my theory this morning.
Too lazy to write everything out.
Total Water: 8 Cups
Total Calories: 1563
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment