May 2, 2009

Friday May 1, 2009

So - I think part of what wasn't working lately has been that I've been slacking on the details in my blogging and I've been fibbing to myself when writing down my calories. Yup - that's my confession for today. I've admitted it and now I'll conquor it!

I was so excited to see 149.5 pounds 2 weeks ago that I completely/literally fell off the wagon!! It started out pretty minor and turned into an all out binge of all the crappy stuff I used to eat... So - after porking out tonight at a card-making workshop I am hoping I've got it out of my system. Stepping on the scale tomorrow aught to be enough to piss me off and get me back on track. I hope... I was up 1 pound last week and am pretty sure I'll be up again this week. Dumbass! Hopefully that will be enough to motivate me back into action.

DIY Bootcamp hit a bit of a rut so I'm hoping to get that fixed ASAP. I haven't been exercising at home - need to get back on that too.

I can't seem to figure out WHY I've fallen off the wagon and why it's so tough for me to get back on - but I do know it has to stop. Here & now.

That's my 2am (Sat May 2) babble.
Time to get some sleep.
I think I'm scared of what the scale will say tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment