So - I've decided to review my stats, determine my calorie needs and set Goal #2.
My current BMI is 22.6 (Normal: 18.5-24.9)
My ideal weight (according to www.caloriesperhour.com) is 141.0 pounds.
So - Goal #2 is 141.0 pounds by July 1st.
What is my updated caloric requirement?
BMR/RMR (base-rate calories required for survival)
BMR = 1448
RMR = 1405
I average the two so my minimum required calories are: 1427
* I have been spending more time at playdates than exercising so I'm going to put myself into the "Light exercise or sports (1-3 days a week)" category.
* That mean my daily clalorie intake should be around 1,962.
* Because I still want to lose a few more pounds I am creating a caloric deficite of 500 calories.
My updated daily caloric target is 1,462.
(Note: Any exercise above the "1-3 days of light activity" technically means I can eat a little more to maintain my target.)
Wish me luck!
Since I have hit my first goal I am going to post some comparrison photos. As my dear friend, Cheri, said recently: "Know what I'm noticing? That 136 looks so totally different on me now than it did 5 years ago!" Funny - I'm noticing EXACTLY the same thing @ 146.5!! (laughing) I know I'm my own worst critic but I don't think it will hurt for me to drop a few more pounds.
Instead of making you try to find the original photos I will post the Before & the After photos in this blog entry.
BEFORE & AFTER




Now that I've taken a look at these I have to admit it's sad how minimal the difference appears. But there is a substantial difference in the way my clothes fit. So it's good. Maybe I should have just used larger photos... (laughing)
Anyhow, I'm happy to SEE the changes and look forward to reaching my next goal.

I see much more than minimal changes!! You look amazing Erica. Considering you didn't have much body fat to loose in the first place, and you've still managed to trim inches away (judging by the photos)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work! Are you noticing other changes happening during this transformation like( sleeping, general well being, energy etc)
I have just started following along again, so my apologies if you've answered these questions in previous posts...I'm on my way to read them now :)
Wow, well done! You just inspired me:)
ReplyDelete