June 22, 2010

A New Sort of Motivation

I just typed this out in a text and thought I'd post it here.

It's definitely the right time for me to be making changes.

I am noticing a subtle shift in my world since starting the Fen versus Funk 4-Week Bootcamp Challenge. I've committed to a figure competition (as you may already know from my previous post). My circle-of-friends is gaining a new dynamic - health oriented people including some very fierce fitness folks! I'm surrounding myself with positive and supportive people. Being surrounded with like-minded people just makes sense!

Lots of good smaller changes that are helping me feel like I'm FINALLY making the transition from adrenalized weight-loss efforts (with temporary results at best) to a real, lasting, lifestyle change.

It feels good. It feels right. It feels sustainable. I'm excited in a whole new way! I feel solidly committed. I am actually thinking before I eat. No calorie counting. No hard-core "diet plan". Just smart sensible eating habits.

I am so ready for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment