I've been saying for a long time now that I want to do a figure competition. Well - I've now committed.
When I have 2 healthy happy kids (we're trying to get pregnant again now) I am going to train for a Figure Competition!
No excuses.
I have always wanted to say that, just once, I got into competition shape. So once I have a family of four - I'm doing it. And I'm going to do it RIGHT! I'm going to actually enter a competition! And I'm not doing it alone! My frind Kim is going to train and compete with me! I hope we're in different divisions tho! (laughing)
So - I have from now until the arrival of a baby to research and prepare. I am NOT pressing myself into training now because my cycles typically stop when I "go hard" with training. I lost 11 pounds in 4 weeks of "Game On" and skipped 2 cycles. AND now I've gained it all back - so it was time for a REAL commitment to getting back on track. The having-a-baby situation is NOT an excuse for delaying things. It is my priority.
I am going to do my best to blog periodically during this process.
Here's to an amazing future achievement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment