Now what I SHOULD have been doing was blogging throughout my experience with "The Game On Diet" but I didn't.
I played 2 rounds last year and LOVED it! It's a competitive health and wellness game. Not really a diet at all. Round 1 saw me drop 11 pounds. Which successfully wreaked havoc on my hopes of adding another member to our family... But now that I'm finished round 2 things seem to be getting back to normal.
I will be playing Round 3 in Feb but will be taking a modified approach in order to focus on growing our family.
Might post here again...
Might delete this blog all together and try again when time allows...
Who knows.
For now I'm WAY too busy with my family, friends, babysitting, photography, Get Fit - Stay Fit (a womens group with a fitness focus), Game On, my TRX system and my new Wii Fit+.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment