Yikes! I've totally fallen behind again!
Second Half of Week 14 (Wed-Fri)
Wed Jun 3/09
Exercise: 1 hour walk, good pace with some hills.
Total Water: 16 Cups
Total Calories: 2045
Notes: A good day, not great. Still managed to fit Tim Horton's, Icecream & Dino-sours in today.
Thu Jun 4/09
Total Water: 10 Cups
Total Calories: 1508
Fri Jun 5/09
Exercise: 1 hour walk, good pace.
Total Water: 8 Cups
Total Calories: 2136
Notes: Dilly Bars arrived in my freezer...
Saturday Weigh-In: Jun 6/09
149.0 pounds
Total Water: 4 Cups (whoops!)
Total Calories: 2150
Notes: Yup - Dilly Bars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WEEK 15
Sun Jun 7/09
Total Water: 6 Cups (still not good)
Total Calories: Didn't actually track dinner - Est 1550
Notes: You got it - Dilly Bars
Mon Jun 8/09
Exercise: Bootcamp! It was a GOOD ONE!!!
Total Water: 12 Cups
Total Calories: 2293
Notes: Do I still have to confess the Dilly Bars? You KNOW I'm going to keep at them until they are GONE!
Tue Jun 9/09
Exercise: 2 Walks
1 - light pace for 2+ hours
2 - good pace for 1.25 hours
Total Water: 11 Cups
Total Calories: 2117
Notes: They're not gone yet! I can't help myself!!
Wed Jun 10/09
Total Water: 7 Cups (bad)
Total Calories: 2216
Notes: LAST DAY OF DILLY BARS! They are all GONE!!!
Thu Jun 11/09
Exercise: 1 hour 20 min walk, good pace & hard work!
Total Water: 12 Cups
Total Calories: 1919
Fri Jun 12/09
Exercise: 1 hour 20 min walk - tougher pace - great walk!
Total Water: 16 Cups
Total Calories: (my day's not quite over yet. I will update soon.)
With all the calories in I'm guessing I should be the same as last week. Give or take a pound. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment