April 25, 2009

Week Eight: Saturday Weigh In

Saturday April 25, 2009

Today's weight was 150.5 pounds.
Up one from last week.
Down a total of 12 pounds.
At least 3.5-5.5 to go.

Let the excuses begin! (laughing)
Excuse #1 = My monthly visitor is due in a couple days
Excuse #2 = My fellow book clubbers make REALLY good snacks and I caved and ate WAY too many!
Excuse #3 = My Stampin' Up card making workshop was busy and ran late so I munched and visited the night away!

Reality: I let things slip knowing full well that I couldn't accurately track my calories. Time to get back on track and beat my goal! I'm into my "skinny jeans" which is a good thing but they're still a bit snug so it's time to get on with things.

On a good note I'm noticing some real differences in how I feel. I'm happier. I've got more energy. I'm not AS temped by my typical junk foods. Just feeling a lot more like ME these days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Week 8 Calories

Sun Apr 19.09
1241 Calories

Mon Apr 20.09
1497 Calories

Tue Apr 21.09
2004 Calories

Wed Apr 22.09
1160 Calories

Thu Apr 23.09
1150 Calories

Fri Apr 24.09
2042 Calories

Sat Apr 35.09
1520 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment