Sun Apr 12.09
Lost track due to Easter Lunch. Made an effort to moderate my choices. Feel confident the day was okay.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Mon Apr 13.09
3 months and counting until we leave for Africa!!!
Total Water: 10 cups
Total Calories In: 1494
Total Calories Expended: DIY Bootcamp = -294
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Tues Apr 14.09
Total Water: 4 cups + 2 cups caf-free tea
Total Calories: 1288
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Wed Apr 15.09
Okay - don't know why I let curiosity get the better of me this morning but I did. After breakfast when I was getting dressed I hopped onto the scale. Guess what it said??
152.0 pounds!
I'm now down 10.5 pounds.
That's 5 pounds left to go to hit my original goal of 147 pounds. I will admit that this has been going so well for me that I'm REALLY tempted to set my goal at 145 pounds... That would mean 7 to go. 145 just sounds like a great number!
I'll update with my calorie info later. I just HAD to share my news!
Also - now that I'm down 10 pounds I'm going to review my calory requirements and adjust if necessary.
My new numbers:
At Rest BMR 1,477 RMR 1,435
Sedentary Little or no exercise and desk job 1,772 1,722
Lightly Active Light exercise or sports 1-3 days 2,031 1,973
a week
Moderately Active Moderate exercise or sports 3-5 2,289 2,224
days a week
Very Active Hard exercise or sports 6-7 days 2,548 2,475
a week
Extremely Active Hard daily exercise or sports and 2,806 2,727
a physical job
I'm at the "Moderately Active" level now so with roughly a 525-575 calorie deficite my target calories are around 1650-1700 calories per day. Hmmm... Seems like a fair amount more than I've been eating. Will keep going as is and see how things go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment